Muc-Off Secure Tracking Tag Holder 2.0 for Airtags - Red
The Muc-Off Secure Tag Holder 2.0 offers a secure way to install an AirTag tracker* to your bicycle frame using the bottle cage mounting holes, so you can track down your bike in the event of theft, and can locate it using the Find My iPhone App.
Your AirTag tracker will be housed in a machined, aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium body, that’s supplied with 2 sets of T25 security Torx bolts and a security key for an extra level of protection against theft.
Secure Tag Holder 2.0 now features slotted bottle cage mounts which are designed to work with most existing standard bottle cage mounts (64mm spacing) and offer more adjustability.
- Size: (L) 85.5 x (W) 35.5 x (D) 10.25mm
- Weight: 21g without airtag, 32.2g with airtag
Muc-Off Ltd and any of it’s group / connected companies are not liable for any loss of property or theft in relation to the use of this product. We recommend you use a high quality lock when ever leaving your bike unattended or in your garage or home. AirTag(TM) is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
AirTag™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Easy to install
- Can be used with or without an existing bottle cage
- Slotted bottle cage mounts are designed to work with most existing standard bottle cage mounts (64mm spacing) and offer more adjustability
- Supplied with 2 x T25 x 25mm and 2 x T25 x 16mm security Torx bolts and 1 x security key
- Ideally suited to high populous areas such as city centres
- Durable, precision machined, 6061 aluminium body
- Non-rattle design to hold AirTag* securely in place
- Available in 12 anodized colours to match your Muc-Off Tubeless Valves or Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug
* AirTag not included with mount
- Unscrew the base plate using a 2.5mm hex key on the two bolts.
- Ensure your AirTag is connected to your iPhone app then place the AirTag into the housing, battery side first, with the white antenna side facing toward the base plate.
- Ensure the polymer insert is snapped into place on the inside of the aluminium door surround.
- Reinstall and tighten the base plate hex bolts until there is no movement in the base plate or AirTag housed inside. Caution – do not over tighten base plate bolts.
- If you are using with a bottle cage, remove your bottle cage and existing bolts.
- Using the security key supplied, line up AirTag Mount for the bottle cage with your bottle cage holes then place the bottle cage on top.
- Select the correct length security Torx bolts for your set up and then place them through each hole in the top of the bottle cage then through AirTag Mount and thread into place. (Always apply our Bio Grease to the threads of the bolts and follow your frames manufacturer's recommended torque setting for tightening the bottle cage bolts).
- Tighten until the bottle cage and Secure Tag Holder are secure.
- If you are using without a bottle cage simply follow steps 5-7 above but use the shorter security bolts supplied.
- Go Ride!
NB: Periodically spray a protectant such as HCB-1, MO-94 or Bike Protect onto the body and bolts to ensure there is zero corrosion.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.