Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle Bicycle Tyre Sealant 1L
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE:
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE - 1 LITRE
- Shake bottle vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Start by removing the plastic seal under the bottle cap, cut the top off the nozzle and insert the fill tube.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the fill tube over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.
USING THE VALVE CORE REMOVAL TOOL
- Remove the plastic dust cap from your Presta or Schrader valve.
- Make sure you have removable valve cores (not all Presta valve cores are removable).
If the upper threaded part of the valve core has two flat sides, then it’s removable.
- To remove the valve core on your Presta valve, slot the oval-shaped (A) hole down over the top of the valve and line up the flat edges, you’ll feel it click into place. Unscrew the thread in an anti-clockwise rotation until the core comes loose (keep this part safe).
- For Schrader valves use the two-pronged end of the tool (C) and insert into the inside of the valve and unscrew anti-clockwise until the core comes loose (keep this part safe).
- After filling the sealant through your de-cored valve be sure to re-insert the valve core in your valve and tighten in a clockwise rotation until tight.
- After use, the valve core removal tool can be stored on your valve – simply place one O-ring on the valve and slide down as far as it will go, then slot the tool onto the valve (B) and slide down above the ring. Place another O-ring over the top and press down tight towards the tool to keep it secure.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.