Garage Therapy /One Tyre Serum 1L
/ONE: Tyre Serum is a premium Tyre and Rubber Conditioner that nourishes and protects all types of rubber trim and tyres. Designed and formulated with a special blend of advanced polymers that penetrate into the rubber to replenish lost moisture, along with UV resistant, hydrophobic polymers to encase and protect the newly treated rubber behind a fantastic satin, like new finish.
/ONE: Tyre Serum’s low surface tension formulation allows excellent coverage and penetration into the rubber, nourishing and helping prevent further depletion, discolouration and cracking. Once cured, the protective properties of /ONE: Tyre Serum enhance the resistance to weathering and wash processes.
The end result is a deep, natural SATIN finish that repels dirt, promotes self-cleaning characteristics and leaves a dry no sling finish that keeps your tyres and trims looking their absolute best.
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Prior to extensive use, test compatibility on an inconspicuous area of the surface. Do not apply on motorcycle tyres and foot pedals.
2. Clean the surface of any contaminants, dirt or oils. Ensure a clean dry surface before use.
3. Apply a small amount to your preferred applicator. ensure that /ONE: Tyre Serum is applied in a thin, even layer over the entire surface and allowed to dry.
4. Remove any excess with a cloth. The product should be dry to the touch and safe to drive after 15 minutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Use /ZERO: Decon Shampoo diluted 1:10 to scrub and fully cleanse the tyre surface of any prior dressings and contamination with a stiff bristle brush.
2. For maintenance cleaning, use /ONE: Wheel shampoo to clean tyre walls.
3. For a deeper satin or higher gloss look plus extra durability, apply a second coat after 1 hour. For maximum benefit initially apply 2 coats, then regularly apply a top-up coat as required after maintenance washes.
4. Full weather resistant properties will not be reached until 24 hours after application.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.