Garage Therapy /One Glass Cleaner 500ml
/ONE: Glass is a premium robust glass cleaner that cleans windscreens, windows and mirrors for both exterior and interior glass surfaces.
/ONE: Glass has been infused with a powerful functional blend of surfactants to specifically target contaminants that commonly cause smearing such as sap, oils and grease. The effect is that /ONE: Glass quickly and efficiently cleans dirt, dust, fingerprints, sap, oil, grease and much more from your glass surfaces.
This unique formulation offers superior cleaning performance to tackle the dirtiest of glass surfaces and with the aid of a premium blend of surfactants to deal with a wide variety of contaminants, it is the perfect solution for glass in both cold and hot climates.
/ONE: Glass is our vision of the perfect streak free glass cleaner without sacrificing user experience and performance.
Features and specifications:
- Premium quality
- High performance surfactants
- Streak free, Efficient, Quick and Easy
- Compatible with glass and plastic
- Non-abrasive formulation
HOW TO USE
1. Shake well before use. Do not work in full sunlight or spray directly onto hot glass.
2. Spray /ONE: Glass onto the contaminated surface or to avoid overspray, spray directly on your preferred short pile glass cleaning towel.
3. Spread /ONE: Glass evenly over the surface to allow the surfactants to attack and emulsify the contaminants.
4. After 5-10 Seconds, with a second clean glass towel, wipe away the residue to reveal a smear free crystal-clear finish.
FOR BEST RESULTS
1. Use two premium glass cleaning towels. One for application of /ONE: Glass on the surface and the other for wiping away the residue.
2. Change towels frequently once they are saturated with contaminants.
3. /ONE: Glass can be used for spot cleaning on bodywork for insects, tree-sap and bird droppings.
4. Clean your glass regularly to avoid contamination build up.
5. For deep cleaning, use /ZERO: Decon Shampoo during the wash phase to cleanse the glass.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.