FLEX XCE 10-8 125 Orbital Polisher with Positive-Action Drive
Out of stock
The new XCE is the latest FLEX polisher and has been built to take over from the previous XC 3401 VRG model. A powerful and aggressive cutting machine designed to also finish to a level to please even the most hardened perfectionist.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
|Max. polishing pad diameter:||160 mm|
|Max. back-up pad diameter:||150 mm|
|No load speed:||140-430 rpm|
|Orbit rate, no load:||2900-8600 opm|
|Power input:||1010 watt|
|Power output:||590 watt|
|Cable length:||4 m|
Write Your Own Review