CarPro Tar X - Tar & Bug Remover (1L)
Tar X - Tar & Bug Remover (1L)
Tar X is a super strength tar, adhesive, and bug remover as well as a degreaser that derives its power from 100% of the solvents extracted from orange peels. This makes it eco-friendly but don't let that fool you when it comes to the power of this underated product. Take a look at the product videos to see it in action.
- This product contains no chlorinated solvents or harsh chemicals and is not corrosive. It has over 60% active ingredients.
- Cuts through heavy grease and tar
- Use for all purpose de-greasing tar and asphalt removal, insect , tire mark ,adhesives spot removal, traffic film and many other tough cleaning jobs.
- Leaves surfaces clean in one step.
- Slightly more viscosity than other tar removers so it will cling longer to the surface, cutting down on the volume of product used, & creating less run off.
- Quickly penetrates and loosens tar, so it may be flushed off with water.
- Can also be used as a heavy duty parts and equipment cleaner.
- Built in color tracers, which aid in viewing where it has been applied and when it has been removed.
- Great Citrus Smell
- Fast Reaction Time
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty formula allows exteneded dwell times when needed
- Based on renewable solvents and natural ingredients
- Reduces the need for intensive claying when organic contaminants are the culprit
Corey's Tips and Method of Application:
Tar X is a (citrus based) solvent so it’s recommended that you apply it to a dry surface where it won’t be diluted by water.
After shaking the bottle and spraying onto a dry surface I allow it to dwell for anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes depending on how thick the tar is and the situation of the environment.
Agitate the area with a damp wash mitt or sponge before rinsing it off.
Tar X should not be allowed to dry on surfaces or be applied in direct sunlight.
Do not leave on the surface for more than 7 to 10 minutes or allow to dry.
- If using Tar X as a spot treatment and run into stubborn tar you can take a sponge and apply some Tar X to it before using it to agitate the tar.
Precautions and Warnings:
- Avoid sensitive clear plastics like headlights and clear bras. Headlights can re lightly re-polished but clear bras should be avoided completely,
- WARNING : Do NOT let dry on plastic or other sensitive materials of possible damage may occur.
- Avoid working under direct sunshine or hot surface.
- Avoid spraying on acrylic paint surfaces, or poor after market acrylic paint, it may affect that surface and cause a possible bleaching affect.
- Work in a well ventilated area.
- We strongly recommend the used of eye protection, safety gloves and a dedicated face mask while working with any professional car care product which produces vapor or misting due to possible blow backs.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.