CarPro Reset : Maintenance Shampoo 1L (1000ml)
CarPro Reset was formulated as the perfect partner to nanotechnology based sealants and coatings, with cleaning properties tailored to their unique needs. Utilizing Intelligent pH Surfactants, Reset breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo.
Afterwards Reset quickly rinses free from the surface, leaving behind no soap residues or interfering silicones, restoring the beading and dirt releasing properties (The ‘Hydrophobic Effect’) of the surface to help maintain its protection. Combined with excellent lubrication, a strong foaming action for improved dirt suspension, and a high dilution ratio, this makes for a highly effective and economical wash.
At the same time, Reset is almost entirely based upon naturally occurring, organic ingredients, making it as safe for the environment and for the user as it is for the vehicle. If dirt is hiding the beauty of your car or motorcycle, then you know that it is time for a Reset!
Features & Specifications
- Developed for use with all CarPro Nanotechnology Sealants and Coatings including Reload, Hydro2, and CQuartz.* .
- No gloss enhancers, No polymers, No wax inside.
- Intelligent pH Surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, whilst remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7) in use.
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products.
- up to 1:1000 Dilution ratio allows for very economical cleaning. (1:1000 for maintenance clean, 1:500 for decon wash)
- Excellent lubrication and fresh smelling Aqua Marine scent make for a safe, and enjoyable wash experience.
- Can be used as Snow foam shampoo as well.
This item is a single 1L bottle of Reset.
Step 1 – Fill wash bucket with 15-20 liters (Approximately 4 - 5 gallons) of water, adding 15-40 milliliters (Approximately 0.5-1.35 ounces) of Reset as the bucket fills to mix the shampoo solution and activate the foam. Use warm water for maximum cleaning power.
Step 2 – Pre-rinse vehicle with free flowing water to remove loose debris, and wash out of direct sunlight from the top down using a wash mitt or wash pad, rinsing the mitt periodically in a second bucket filled with clear water.
Step 3 – Do not allow shampoo to dry on surface! After washing, rinse the vehicle thoroughly with free flowing water to remove shampoo residue, and dry with a soft Microfiber drying towel or forced-air blower.
Step 4 – If necessary, apply either Reload of Hydro2 to top-up the vehicle’s protection.
Note: In case of sensitive skin or a pre-existing skin condition, wear protective gloves whilst washing to avoid possible dryness and mild irritation. This applies to all cleaning products.* CarPro are currently undergoing a change over process to their new packaging. As a result the labelling on this item may differ from the image shown.