CarPro - Essence : Extreme Gloss Primer (250ml)
CarPro is turning the wheels of innovation once again!! CarPro Essence is a unique blend of nano-tech Quartz, high gloss durable resins, and fine abrasives that are blended together at a microscopic level to form something truly ground breaking! CarPro Essence leaves an amazing high gloss finish with semi-permanent fillers and protective capabilities all built in!
Paired with a cutting pad Essence is capable of unexpected cutting power, while a CarPro gloss pad armed with Essence provides gloss we could only dream of until now! But this is not simply a polish…
In less than the time you take to polish a car with conventional products, CarPro Essence is capable of removing swirls, while building a thick ultra glossy resin layer with semi-permanent durability of up to 12 months!
Oh… and it wipes off like a dream!
Incredibly Essence also leaves a perfectly smooth, deep, reflective, primed layer to build on with CQuartz or Reload! The primer attribute in revolution makes application of CQuartz easier than ever and bonds together seamlessly, forming a shell of Extreme Gloss and protection!
- Primes surface for CQuartz , Reload or Hydro2
- Produces Extremely High Gloss
- Semi-permanent filling capabilities
- Adds layer of Sio2 Quartz protection
- Use with D/A, Rotary, or by Hand
- Shake well
- For heavier cut use foam cutting pad and prime well
- For maximum gloss use sparingly with CarPro Gloss pad
- Spread evenly across the surface to be polished at speed 1
- Increase speed to 2-3 and polish essence until it becomes clear
- After essence becomes clear increase speed to 4 and slower handmovements continue to work the resin for 2-3 minutes using the polishing action to induce heat into the paintwork.
- Buff off excess residue and move to next section
- Clean pad often
- For hand use, apply in circular motions working into the paintwork for 2-3 minutes then allow 10 minutes curing before buffing, *should not be used under CQuartz when applied by hand.*
- Can be topped with Reload or Hydro2 immediately, please allow at least 3 hours after buffing before coating with CQuartz or wax/traditional polymer sealants due to solvents.
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.