CarPro CeriGlass: Glass Polish & Cleaner 150ml
CeriGlass is a special glass polishing system developed by the innovative technique of blending special ceramics (which include Cerium Oxide) together with other nano components and mild abrasives. CeriGlass deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces with ease. It quickly removes acid rain spots, hard water spots, road film, and stubborn bird stains. It is also capable of removing fine to medium windshield wiper scratches and swirls.
- CeriGlass is so effective, it even removes fine to medium scratches. It leaves glass crystal clear and sparkling.
- The additional Hand polishing pad can be used for the removal of mild water spots.
- If you want to work efficiently on widespread severe water spots or light scratches use a combination of glass polishing machine (Rotary or DA) and use the CarPro glass polishing pad. (Purchased separately).
- When used with machine this polish can remove surface scratching from glass which can be created by salt and road grime that binds to your windscreen wipers.
- Will not distort glass.
- Can also be used to clean and brighten chrome and other metal surfaces.
- Not for use on aftermarket window tint, painted or coated glass.
- Can in some instances remove tiny pinhole pits in glass windows, (dependant on depth).
How To Use:
- Cover the vehicle surfaces around the glass with plastic
- Shake well
- Apply small amount on the glass polish pad
- Work thoroughly on the glass surface one section at a time in overlapping motions.
- If the product starts to dry apply a spritz of water on the pad to extend the life of the polish (Important during the finishing stage for best finish)
- Repeat as necessary
- Rinse the surface with water, dry off with MF, and observe your work.
- Do not dry wipe the dust or residue off of painted surfaces. Wash or clean with plenty of water.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.