Blok 51 Plush Microfibre Blue and White Padded Wash Mitt
This is the Blok 51 Plush Microfibre Padded Wash Mitt
These wash mitts were designed to be extremely effective in safely removing dirt and grime from your vehicle without the risk of damage which comes with using a traditional car sponge. The microfibre strands safely lift dirt away from the paint.
Within the wash mitt there is a strap ensuring you can easily control it as you wash your car and the internal padding also adds an extra layer of softness to the exising deep pile 420gsm microfibres.
How to use the microfibre wash mitt
- Fill 2 buckets with fresh clean water and use one bucket as your rinse bucket and add some shampoo to the other and use it as your wash bucket. Use scratchshields or grit guards in each bucket if possible.
- Dip your wash mitt into the wash bucket with the shampoo and your wash mitt will be able to glide across the surface of your vehicle effortlessly.
- Another great tip is to add a small amoutn of shampoo directly to the fibres of the wash mitt and squeeze the mitt to product thick foamy suds.
- When the mitt appears to have gathered some dirt from cleaning the car it must be rinsed in the rinsing bucket and the dirt will fall to the bottom of the bucket. The cleaner the mitt is, the less chance there is of causing damage to your vehicles paintwork. The clean mitt can then be dipped back into the suds of the wash bucket and washing can continue.
Looking After Your Microfibre Wash Mitt
The Microfibre wash mitt is extremely easy to look after and can be washed over 500 times.
- After use your mitt can be machine washed at 40 degrees or lower to clean it and it'll be ready to go for the next vehicle.
- Do not use fabric softener as this can adversly effect the performance of the microfibres.
|Size||18cm x 22cm x 5cm + cuff|