Blok 51 High Flow Snow Foam Lance 1.25mm Orifice Jet Nozzle
Having some trouble with your snow foam lance? Is your jet washer pulsing when the snow foam lance is fitted?
In many cases where a pressure washer is pulsing and not spraying consistently when the snow foam lance is fitted, there is a blockage or flow problem. This issue is more common on higher flow industrial pressure washers. In a lot of cases there is a simple fix of just increasing the size of your jet nozzle in the foam lance.
The 1.25mm jet nozzle increases the flow just enough to keep the water moving through the snow foam lance to stop the back pressure triggering the cut off pressure switch in your pressure washer.
These nozzles are easy to fit and simple go into the head of the foam lance between the main body and the fitting which goes onto the trigger unit of your pressure washer.
- Auto Finesse Blok 51 Snow Foam Lance Karcher HD/HDS With Auto Finesse Avalanche Snow Foam 1L£31.50Out of stock
- Auto Finesse Blok 51 Snow Foam Lance Karcher K Series With Auto Finesse Avalanche Snow Foam 1L£31.50Out of stock
- Bilt Hamber Blok 51 Snow Foam Lance Karcher K Series With Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam 5L£35.50Out of stock
- AutoGlanz Blok 51 Snow Foam Lance Lavor With Autoglanz Piste Snow Foam 1L£31.50Out of stock
- Chemical Guys Blok 51 Snow Foam Lance M22 With Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam 500ml£28.50Out of stock