3M Trizact P3000 150mm (6 inch) Velcro Wet Sanding Disc
With 3M™ Trizact™, you have an abrasive that maintains itself. In addition, it helps you to achieve a perfect finishing result in your polishing process.
3M™ Trizact™ consists of identical pyramids uniformly distributed on a foam substrate, in which several layers of an abrasive mineral are embedded. While working with 3M™ Trizact™, these abrasive particles are continuously exposed. This constant abrasive effect produces an especially uniform surface and flawless finish, without recurring scratches. With 3M™ Trizact™ fine sanding discs, the workload can be reduced on average by 30%. This saves time and money, as well as worries about profitability and efficiency.
Cleaner, faster, better
• Pyramidal structure
• Less reworking time
• Uniform removal
• Smooth, uniform and reproducible finish
• Longer life
• Less soiling thanks to foam material
Use 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Disc to remove sand scratches before repairing car panels with a Polishing System. Our foam disc refines paint rectification scratches prior to polishing.
Can be used wet or dry.
Use as part of spot repair system for removing sand scratches
This item contains 1 trizact disc.
|Size||150mm (6 inch)|
- FLEX FLEX XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher£345.00
- Flexipads World Class Flexipads World Class 125mm Dual Action Velcro Ultra Flexible Backing Plate£12.50
- Meguiars Meguiars MT320 - Meguiars Dual Action Polisher£275.00Out of stock
- Poorboys World Poorboys World PB-DA900 Dual Action Polishing Machine - 900W£135.00
- Auto Finesse Auto Finesse DPX Dual Action Polisher£149.95