CarPro CQuartz Lite Entry Level Ceramic Coating 150ml Kit
CQuartz Lite is the ultimate starter ceramic coating !, a user friendly, easily applied, Lite is based on the incredible CQuartz UK Ceramic Coating Technology, which has become famous around the world! CQuartz Lite can be applied as a stand-alone ceramic coating lasting more than 6 months or it can be used as a topcoat for existing CQuartz coatings!
CQuartz Lite was designed for those that aren’t ready to make the plunge into the industry leading strength of our professional strength coatings but wish to enjoy some of the many benefits that only CQuartz coatings offer. CQuartz Lite bridges the gap between the less effective traditional sealant technology and CQuartz Ceramic coatings that so many have come to love!
The capabilities of CQuartz Lite include: easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, Acids, Alkali in a PH 3-12 range and harmful UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 Deg! In other words, CQuartz Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well protected, beads like crazy, and washes off easy when properly maintained!
CQuartz Lite is built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, as well as proprietary ingredients not made public outside of the lab! CQuartz Lite is a great option for professional detailers as an entry level coating or for the enthusiast who wants to try their first ceramic coating.
CQuartz Lite can be use on any exterior surface of your car including paintwork, plastics, wheels and glass (except windscreen), like your other favorite CQuartz products, CQuartz Lite is also matte safe!
If your curious about what ceramic coatings can do for you, CQuartz has you covered! From CQuartz Lite to CQuartz Professional grade coatings, we have a solution for every taste!
150ml Kit contents
- 150ml CQ Lite
- 2 x mf hand applicators
- 1 x Carpro ultra short loop microfibre cloth
- 1 x 3M face mask
1) Make sure the surface is clean and full decontaminated. Use CarPro Iron X, Tar X, and clay the surface to ensure all contamination is removed.
2) Use Carpro Eraser (or similar) to remove oils before application. Make sure surface is cool and dry. You may wish to polish the surface with Essence or Reflect to create higher gloss before using Eraser or to ensure maximum durability.
3) Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24” / 60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer,
4) Use a high quality microfiber to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots or residues.
Note: for a limited time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
5) After paint is free of residue, leave to dry for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during first 48h should be removed before drying to prevent water spotting. We also recommend the use of Carpro Reload 1 hour after application to protect from water spots during first 48h
*please note* Microfibre applicator should be soaked in water/detergent(20 parts water 1 part detergent) mix and disposed off in a suitable waste container.
Recommended personal protection equipment:
Face mask and nitrile gloves suitable for protection from solvents while applying.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.