Snow Foam Lance Lavor attachment
Snow Foam Lance suitable for use with the Lavor Fitting pressure washers.
Using this foam lance combined with a suitable shampoo and ideally snow foam it is possible to produce a very thick layer of foam which clings to the surface of the vehicle encapsulating, softening and removing dirt making the wash process much safer and more efficient. The nozzle can be adjusted for the pattern of foam delivered and the valve on the top regulates the chemical dilution rate.
Max Pressure: 80 bar
Max Temp: 60°C
(lance colour may vary)
How to mix your snow foam
Mixing your snow foam has many many variable from the rate of your pressure washer to the hardness of you water so it's not an exact science so don't get too hung up on exact numbers. If the general average flow rate of a snow foam lance is assumed to be 10 parts water to 1 part of your mixture in the bottle then to use a snow foam with a dilution ratio of 100:1 then approximately 100ml of snow foam mixture would be added to to the bottle and the rest topped up with water. If you find the mixture to be quite thin, simply unscrew the bottle from the lance and add some more foam mixture to get the foam consistency you like.
- 50cal Detailing 50cal Detailing Combat Neutral Snow Foam 5L£38.99
- AutoGlanz AutoGlanz Piste High Foam pH Neutral Snowfoam - 5L£32.95Out of stock
- 50cal Detailing 50cal Detailing Ambush Superfoam 5L£42.99
- Gtechniq Blok 51 Snow Foam Lance Lavor With Gtechniq W4 Citrus Foam 1L£32.00
- Bilt Hamber Blok 51 Snow Foam Lance Lavor With Bilt Hamber Auto-Foam 5L£35.50