Snow Foam Lance 11.6mm Quick Release
Snow Foam Lance with an 11.6mm quick release fitting attached.
Using this foam lance combined with a suitable shampoo and ideally snow foam it is possible to produce a very thick layer of foam which clings to the surface of the vehicle encapsulating, softening and removing dirt making the wash process much safer and more efficient. The nozzle can be adjusted for the pattern of foam delivered and the valve on the top regulates the chemical dilution rate.
Max Pressure: 80 bar
Max Temp: 60°C
(lance colour may vary)
This is a power washer mini quick release high pressure 11.6mm plug with a 1/4 inch BSP Female thread.
- 11.6mm Diameter Plug.
- 1/4" BSP Female thread.
- High quality coupling for heavy duty use.
How to mix your snow foam
Mixing your snow foam has many many variable from the rate of your pressure washer to the hardness of you water so it's not an exact science so don't get too hung up on exact numbers. If the general average flow rate of a snow foam lance is assumed to be 10 parts water to 1 part of your mixture in the bottle then to use a snow foam with a dilution ratio of 100:1 then approximately 100ml of snow foam mixture would be added to to the bottle and the rest topped up with water. If you find the mixture to be quite thin, simply unscrew the bottle from the lance and add some more foam mixture to get the foam consistency you like.
- AutoGlanz AutoGlanz Piste High Foam pH Neutral Snowfoam - 5L£32.95
- Bilt Hamber Bilt Hamber Surfex HD Multi Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser (APC) - 1L£9.95Out of stock
- EZ Detail Brushes EZ Detail Brushes Big EZ Wheel Cleaning Brush£22.99
- 50cal Detailing 50cal Detailing Combat Neutral Snow Foam 5L£38.99
- EZ Detail Brushes EZ Detail Brushes Go EZ Wheel Cleaning Brush£14.99
- AutoGlanz AutoGlanz Valet + All Purpose Cleaner (APC) 5L£19.95