Flex XFE 7-12 80 Dual Action Machine Polisher
The Flex XFE 7-12 80 is a small, compact tool and perfectly complements the larger Flex machines. It has a free-spinning drive with a 12mm orbit and is ideal for spot repairs and paint correction in tighter areas.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 12 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Especially suitable into the spot-repair area and for difficult shapes. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers
- Max. polishing pad diameter: 80 mm
- Max. backing plate diameter: 75 mm
- Orbit: 12 mm
- No load speed: 1800-5500 rpm
- Orbit rate, no load: 3600-10800 opm
- Power input: 700 watt
- Power output: 420 watt
- Size (L x H) 320 x 120 mm
- Cable length: 4m
- Weight: 2.1kg
- 1x Flex XFE 7-12 80 Dual Action Machine Polisher
- 1x 75mm special velcro backing plate
|Size||12mm orbit - 3" backing plate|
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.