Feynlab - Detailer V2 500ml
FEYNLAB® DETAILER v2 is the 21st century ‘quick detailing spray.’ Utilizing FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology, DETAILER contains water-based polymeric cleaning agents which cling to contaminants, removing them thoroughly. While cleaning a durable layer of ceramic surface protection is left behind, adding gloss and significant hydrophobic properties.
Detailer is an ideal product to protect ALL coatings on the market from water spotting during the curing process.
- A durable ‘paint sealant’ which doubles as a traditional quick detailing product.
- Use as stand-alone protection or to top automotive ceramic nano coating hydrophobic properties.
- A Excellent spot cleaner or drying aid to vehicle surfaces.
- Safe for all vehicle exterior surfaces: painted, plastic, rubber, and glass
- Completely water based, Detailer is completely Body Shop safe- – silicone free.
- Perfect final wipe product to protect all coatings from water spotting during curing.
Durability & Application Surfaces:
Durability – 3-4 months.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY: – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms and conditions for approved manufacturers &
- vehicle types
- Black textured plastics
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
Thoroughly clean surface of loose contamination or topical that might inhibit product effectiveness.
- Place vehicle in a well lit, cool, & contamination free environment.
- Thoroughly rinse vehicle of all loose dust, debris, and topical contamination — when possible.
- Clean all exterior vehicle surfaces with a PURE WASH for a traditional wash, or with PURE RINSELESS for a waterless or rinseless wash.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, apply DETAILER to the towel. Prime the towel with 3-5 sprays.
- For each section, the size of half a door or a quarter of a hood, apply 3-4 additional sprays to the towel.
- Spread evenly over the surface. Amount of product should be enough to evenly coat the area without over saturation.
- After applying, immediately, buff the area clear with another clean microfiber towel.
Recommended Maximum Area of Application:
HALF of a door or 1/4 of a hood, then wipe off in same pattern as application.
Carefully inspect all finished panels for leftover residue during the final wipe. Commonly edges, emblems, and other tight areas may contain some remaining residue. Product residue is much easier to remove if caught soon after final wipe than later on.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.