Chemical Guys - Hex-Logic Quantum Ultra Light Finishing Pad - Red (5 Inch)
Chemical Guys Red Quantum Finishing Pads have no cut, and are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats over sensitive painted finishes.
- Use Red Quantum Pads with JetSeal, M-Seal, or Butter Wet Wax
- Red Quantum Pads are finishing pads; they have no cut and do not remove any paint
- Only spread glaze/sealant/wax with a Dual-Action Polisher
- Most efficient and advanced polishing pads on the market
- Quantum Physics design maximizes surface contact, reduces and disperses heat, and reduces wear and tear on machine and pad
- Race Face tapered profile increases pad surface area and stability while reducing wear and tear from heavy-handed polishing techniques
- Precision Port vent hole releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad
- Breathable backing attachment conducts airflow and heat more efficiently than older pads
- Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surfaces
- Improved adhesives and manufacturing techniques ensures a strong bond that will not detach backing attachment from foam pad
- Note: one pad included
Quantum Hex-Logic Buffing Pads manipulate physics to deliver better polishing results. Red Quantum Finishing Pads have no cut, and are perfect for spreading final sealant and wax coats over sensitive painted finishes. Use the Red Quantum Pad to spread the perfect coat of cream sealants and waxes like JetSeal or Butter Wet Wax over freshly-polished paint finishes. The new Quantum design represents a great leap forward in polishing pad technology. Innovative new foam polishing pads smoothly transfer power from the polishing machine into paint while minimizing heat, wear and tear, and user fatigue. High endurance Quantum pads are designed for dual action polishers, long-throw orbital machines, and high speed rotary buffers. Quantum Hex-Logic Pads combine new pad geometry with tried-and-true Hex-Logic grooves to ensure maximum coverage, enhanced cooling, and fast and efficient work. R&D fitted the new Quantum pads with a more durable and breathable hook and loop interface plate for a stronger bond that conducts heat away from the machine and pad. The precision-cut Race Face creates a gradual tapered profile to spread out compression from the user’s hands and reduce wear and tear on the foam pad. Improved manufacturing techniques, adhesives, and materials ensure that Quantum Hex-Logic Pads last longer for better polishing results job after job. By understanding the physics of polishing, Quantum Hex-Logic engineers extended the lifespan and efficiency of Quantum polishing pads by adding a Precision Port vent hole. Venting the pad where it spins the fastest reduces torque stresses on the material and channels heat away from the hottest part of the pad. Quantum Polishing Pads come in the full Hex-Logic color spectrum, so there’s a Quantum Pad for every compounding, polishing, and finishing job on any vehicle. Pick up the new Quantum Hex-Logic buffing and polishing pads for a polishing experience that changes everything.
Red Quantum Pads are extra soft finishing pads. While cutting and polishing pads remove paint to restore gloss and shine, finishing pads have no cut and only spread the perfect coat of sealant or wax for protection against the elements and added shine. The soft spreading action of Red Quantum pads is perfect for applying the perfect coat of sealant or wax with the softest touch and minimal product waste. Use Red Quantum Pads to spread the perfect coat of synthetic sealants like JetSeal or M-Seal, or natural carnauba waxes like Butter Wet Wax, or soft paste waxes like Lava, Black Wax, or White Wax. Red pads are ultra-soft and perfect for delicate and soft paint finishes for a scratch-free shine. Spreading sealant and wax by machine uses the smallest amount of product for maximum results with minimal product use. When used correctly, finishing pads can use one bottle to seal or wax dozens of vehicles by machine. Only use Red Quantum Pads to spread glaze, sealant, or wax with a dual-action machine polisher. Spreading final coatings with a rotary polisher can leave holograms over the painted surface; only the dual-action machine mechanism is safe for spreading final protection coatings.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.
- Chemical Guys Chemical Guys - Torq10FX Random Orbital Polisher£200.00
- FLEX FLEX - XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Orbital Polisher£320.00
- FLEX FLEX - XFE 7-15 150 Random Orbital Polisher£345.00
- Meguiars Meguiars - MT320 - Meguiars Dual Action Polisher£250.00