Carpro Metallicut Intensive Metal Polish 150ml
CarPro Metallicut has been formulated to provide a fast cutting action with a high gloss finish safe on even the softest of metals. With diamond abrasive powders, and diminishing abrasive compounds. Fast and effective, Metallicut is the go-to metal polish for detailers for exhaust tips, chrome wheels, bumpers and trims. Can be used by hand or by machine to create a better than new shine with a foam polishing pad. Effective on all types of metals including Stainless steel, aluminium, and chrome.
Instructions from CarPro:
For use by hand.
- Apply a small amount of Metallicut to a microfibre towel or wire wool depending on the metal type.
- Using medium to firm pressure, work Metallicut into the metal surface until the product becomes less opaque.
- Use a clean microfibre towel to buff away any additional residue to a high shine.
- Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
For use by machine.
- Apply 6-8 drops of Metallicut to a firm foam polishing pad.
- Spread Metallicut on the surface at speed 1-2.
- Increase to speed 4-5 to perform the cutting action until the abrasives are broken down and a high gloss is achieved.
- Using a clean microfibre towel, buff off any excess residue and repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
For use by drill attachment foam cone or buffing wheel.
- Apply a liberal amount of Metallicut to the chosen tool.
- Spread Metallicut at low speed.
- Increase the speed of the drill and use a medium to high speed until the abrasives are broken down.
- Use a clean microfibre to buff off any excess residue and repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
At Blok 51 we take great pride in the speed of our dispatch and delivery times. We try our best to dispatch your orders the same day you order where possible. To ensure the best chance of your item being dispatched the same day we advise getting your order to us before 12pm (noon). We also offer a selection of shipping options to ensure you get the service you need.
You can even collect your order from the Blok 51 shop if you like. Just select ‘Collect In Store’ at the shipping options and we’ll contact you as soon as your order is ready.
All deliveries are tracked meaning you won’t have to worry about your parcel going missing.
The vast majority of our deliveries to the UK and Ireland only take 1-2 days so you don’t have to wait too long to get your hands on all your favourite detailing and valeting products.