CarPro Gliss v2 - Ultra Smooth Hydrophobic Top Coat 30ml Kit
CarPro GLISS 30ml Top Coat Kit
Ultra Smooth Hydrophobic Coating
Make your own bliss… Slide through gloss into GLISS!
If I were to ask you what two factors fill every true car care enthusiast with happiness, what would you say? For most it is the gloss and incredible feeling of a perfectly slick and pure finish! THAT is the essence of GLISS…
With GLISS, CarPro brought new advances in nanotechnology to bear and designed an all-new hyper-smooth, hyper-glossy and easy to apply ceramic nano coating that excels as a top-coat for all CQuartz coatings! CarPro GLISS also increases resistance to static buildup, dust retention and many types of mineral and water stains!
Combining modified long-chain carbon fluorine polymers and enhanced nano-technology, GLISS is an evolution in top-coat protection and its immensely tactile feel, achievable on any non porous surface!
This incredible next-gen coating serves multiple purposes and even excels as a stand-alone paint protection and enhancement system with a HYPER slick surface that will make your jaw drop!
- (1) 30ml bottle of CQuartz GLISS (20ml+/- per coat)
- (1) Applicator Block
- (4) 4" Microfiber Suede Applicators
- Hyper SLICK and smooth
- Next Generation Top Coat!
- Also works great as a stand-alone Nano-coat!
- Anti-static: Non-oily / resists dust retention
- Adds thickness to your existing coat when used as a top coat
- Enhances resistance to water spots and mineral stains
- Extreme Hydrophobic affect
- Enhances Gloss and life of any ceramic coating
- Durability: 12+ Months
- Coverage: 20ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 115°
- Recommended working temperatures: 5c - 30c
Directions: (For use as primary coat)
- Wash with Reset, decontaminate, and polish with a CarPro abrasive polish
- Wipe down with CarPro Eraser (vehicle must be 100% dry and free of moisture or dew.)
- Drag two lines of product across length of suede wrapped applicator.
- Apply evenly across surface, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft section at a time.
- Add more product to applicator as needed to keep a wet, even application.
- GLISS will flash fast and when a white haze forms, immediately wipe off all residues using a microfiber towel. If haze is left on too long then reapply and immediately wipe off.
- If layering on top of itself, wait 1 hour between coats. If IR cured may repeat immediately. Total cure time: 12 hours.
- May be applied 4 hours or longer after CQuartz.
- If IR cured may be applied after 45 minutes from CQuartz application
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5-7 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application is complete to hasten cure
- To maintain wash regularly with CarPro Reset or Ech2o
- And many other non-porous surfaces
- Keep container tightly closed after use
- Store in cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest
* CarPro are currently undergoing a change over process to their new packaging. As a result the labelling on this item may differ from the image shown.